- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Website User and are intended to use the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, the time of their storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the terminal equipment of the Service User and access to them is the operator of the website www.pposiechnice.pl with its registered office at the address
Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcji Ogrodniczej
„Siechnice” Sp. z o.o.
ul. Opolska 30
- Cookies are used for this purpose:
– adjusting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the Website, adjusted to his individual needs;
– create statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
– maintaining a Service User session (after logging in) so that the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- The Service uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until the User removes them.
- The following types of cookie files are used in the Service:
– “necessary” cookie files, enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication of cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
– cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuses in the field of authentication within the Service;
– “performance” cookie files, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website’s websites;
– “functional” cookie files, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of a selected language or region from which the User comes from, font size, appearance of the website, etc;
– “advertising” cookie files, enabling to provide Users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
- In many cases the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies in the User’s end device. Users of the Website may at any time change the settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about their placement in the User’s device each time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the settings of the software (Internet browser).
- Cookie files placed in the final device of the Website User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Operator of the Website.
- More information about cookie files is available in the “Help” section of the Internet browser menu.